Clara Panarella, M.Ed.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Individual, Couple and Family Therapy
- Relationship difficulties
- GLBT couple counselling
- Blended families
- Parenting and adolescent issues
- Addictions and compulsive behaviours (alcohol, drugs, internet/gaming, gambling,shopping)
- Women issues, body image, eating disorders
- Sexual health
- Immigration and settlement challenges
- Cross-cultural adjustments
- Parenting in a new culture
- Depression and anxiety
- Life transitions (changes in employment, military family move, grief, divorce)
- Consultations for concerned family members
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (www.oaccpp.ca)
Education + Training
- M.Ed. (Counselling), University of Ottawa, 1993
- B.A. Hons. Psychology, Carleton University, 1988
- Addictions Counselling Certificate, Algonquin College, 1990
- Alternate Dispute Resolution, University of Windsor, 1999
I am a professional with many years of experience working with individuals, couples and families. My approach is holistic and client-centered.
In therapy, I address the person, their daily challenges, and their environment. My goal is to assist clients in laying a foundation for healthy, long-term lifestyle changes. I build on the strengths of the person, and believe on the individual’s capacity to change.
The usual fee for counselling is $150 per 50 minute session.
Contact This Therapist