Clara Panarella, M.Ed.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Individual, Couple and Family Therapy
- Relationship difficulties
- GLBT couple counselling
- Blended families
- Parenting and adolescent issues
- Addictions and compulsive behaviours (alcohol, drugs, internet/gaming, gambling,shopping)
- Women issues, body image, eating disorders
- Sexual health
- Immigration and settlement challenges
- Cross-cultural adjustments
- Parenting in a new culture
- Depression and anxiety
- Life transitions (changes in employment, military family move, grief, divorce)
- Consultations for concerned family members
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (www.oaccpp.ca)
Education + Training
- M.Ed. (Counselling), University of Ottawa, 1993
- B.A. Hons. Psychology, Carleton University, 1988
- Addictions Counselling Certificate, Algonquin College, 1990
- Alternate Dispute Resolution, University of Windsor, 1999
I am a professional with many years of experience working with individuals, couples and families. My approach is holistic and client-centered.
In therapy, I address the person, their daily challenges, and their environment. My goal is to assist clients in laying a foundation for healthy, long-term lifestyle changes. I build on the strengths of the person, and believe on the individual’s capacity to change.
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The usual fee for counselling is $150 per 50 minute session.