Doug Stringer, M.A.
Office Hours + Location
- Monday: 1 pm – 9 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Significant Life Transitions
- Grief and bereavement
- Spiritual issues & Faith Integration
- Family of Origin and Relational Difficulties
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Relational Transitions
- Intimacy and Connection
- Couple & Marital Therapy
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (#001816)
It is my conviction that we, as humans, have both an inherent need and a tremendous capacity for healthy connection with others. It is in this realm of human relationships that much difficulty arises. These difficulties can surface in any number of ways. They surface interpersonally or within one’s self, or both. Through the counselling process it is possible to gain insight into such difficulties, and then work towards growth and health personally and relationally.
Education + Training
- Master of Arts, Pastoral Studies, Saint Paul University
- Certificate in Bereavement Education, Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto
- Graduate Diploma in Couple Counselling and Spirituality, St Paul University, Ottawa (in process)
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The usual fee for counselling is $150 per 50 minute session.