Kyle Bellehumeur, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Currently Not Available
Office Hours + Location
- Location: Online Counselling Only
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Addictions, Codependency, Substance Abuse
- Men’s Issues
- Sexual/Physical/Emotional Abuse
- Stress (Workplace and Life)
- Communication Skills
- Couple post-affair
- Couple/Same Sex/LGBTQ+
- Family Therapy with Teenagers
- Family Therapy with Aging Parents
Education and Training
- A. Counselling Psychology – Yorkville University
- Sc. – General with focus on Biochemistry and Chemistry – University of Ottawa
- EAGALA model Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – Ottawa, ON
- Sanyas Indigenous Cultural Safety – Provincial Health Services Authority Indigenous Health Program, British Columbia, Canada
My approach is holistic, solution-oriented, client-centered, and experiential in nature, meeting clients where they are at in their journey. Incorporating mindfulness techniques I assist clients to increase their awareness of negative thought and behavioral patterns in order to drive change in their lives. Equine assisted psychotherapy is also included in my repertoire of approaches, which allows the client to experientially process externally without judgment and with immediate feedback from the horses. Individuals hold the most appropriate solution for himself or herself and I work with him or her to bring them to the surface to incorporate into daily life.
- Registered Psychotherapist with College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Professional member as Equine Specialist and Mental Health Professional of Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA)
I do regular consultation with Dr. Martin Rovers, Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical expertise and to discuss client concerns in confidential manner.
The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario, which is acceptable by most insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife). It is your responsibility to determine whether my receipt is acceptable for your workplace benefits and insurance.
The regular fee for counselling is $160 (plus HST).