Kyle Bellehumeur, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Also available online during COVID-19
- Men’s Issues
- Sexual/Physical/Emotional Abuse
- Stress (Workplace and Life)
- Communication Skills
- Couple post-affair
- Couple/Same Sex/LGBTQ+
- Family Therapy with Teenagers
- Family Therapy with Aging Parents
Education and Training
- A. Counselling Psychology – Yorkville University
- Sc. – General with focus on Biochemistry and Chemistry – University of Ottawa
- EAGALA model Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – Ottawa, ON
- Sanyas Indigenous Cultural Safety – Provincial Health Services Authority Indigenous Health Program, British Columbia, Canada
My approach is holistic, solution-oriented, client-centered, and experiential in nature, meeting clients where they are at in their journey. Incorporating mindfulness techniques I assist clients to increase their awareness of negative thought and behavioral patterns in order to drive change in their lives. Equine assisted psychotherapy is also included in my repertoire of approaches, which allows the client to experientially process externally without judgment and with immediate feedback from the horses. Individuals hold the most appropriate solution for himself or herself and I work with him or her to bring them to the surface to incorporate into daily life.
- Registered Psychotherapist with College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Professional member as Equine Specialist and Mental Health Professional of Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA)
I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST, where applicable).