Nan Wang 王楠
Nan Wang 王楠, M.Div.
Office Hours + Location
Nepean: Greenbank and Hunt Club
Monday (1pm-8pm), Thursday (9am-8pm)
East End: Innes and Blair
Available for counselling online during COVID-19
Chinese (Mandarin, 普通话)
- Christian Counselling
- Anxiety and Depression
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Relational Stress
- Spiritual Counselling
- Relational Issues
- Communication Improvement
- Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 5208
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist MFT #151819
As a Therapist, I am here to support my courageous client whom I regard as a pilgrim progressing on life’s journey. The struggles on this journey provide opportunities for gaining understanding and for growth. I am committed to facilitate a therapeutic process where my clients are empowered to be fully involved in the process of achieving their goals.
Education + Training
- M. Div. in Clinical Counselling: Tyndale University and Seminary
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) Externship
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST, where applicable).