Nan Wang 王楠
Nan Wang 王楠, M.Div.
Office Hours + Location
- Online Counselling Only
- Christian Counselling
- Anxiety and Depression
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Relational Stress
- Spiritual Counselling
- Relational Issues
- Communication Improvement
- Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 5208
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist MFT #151819
As a Therapist, I am here to support my courageous client whom I regard as a pilgrim progressing on life’s journey. The struggles on this journey provide opportunities for gaining understanding and for growth. I am committed to facilitate a therapeutic process where my clients are empowered to be fully involved in the process of achieving their goals.
Education + Training
- M. Div. in Clinical Counselling: Tyndale University and Seminary
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) Externship
I do regular consultation with Dr. Martin Rovers, Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical expertise and to discuss client concerns in confidential manner.
The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario, which is acceptable by most insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife). It is your responsibility to determine whether my receipt is acceptable for your workplace benefits and insurance.
The regular fee for counselling is $160 (before HST).