Peggy Caldwell, M.S.W., R.S.W.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Location: Alta Vista, Ottawa
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Individual Counselling ( Individuals over 21)
- DBT ( Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Grief and Loss
- Postpartum Depression
- Registered Social Worker Ontario College of Social Workers Registration Number 822895
Our human troubles range from loneliness to depression, worry to anxiety, over-eating and money troubles to addictive relationships and substance abuse. I understand the hidden pain that comes from being unable to live our lives as our true selves. It takes courage to live an authentic life and speak about our inner world.
Reaching out can be incredibly liberating. Therapeutic conversations with a highly trained professional can provide an environment that is safe, trusting and non-judgemental. I work to help you find your way towards greater peace and joy. I use Mindfulness and Body Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy as well as Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Education + Training
- Masters of Social Work Carleton University
- Problem Gambling Institute Therapist Certification
- Smart Recovery Facilitator
- Emotion Focused Therapy Training
- Trauma Treatment Training
- ASIST- Suicide Intervention, NVCI- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST, where applicable).