Peggy Caldwell, M.S.W., R.S.W.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Individual Counselling ( Individuals over 21)
- Trauma (PTSD)
- Grief and Loss
- Postpartum Depression
- Registered Social Worker Ontario College of Social Workers Registration Number 822895
Our human troubles range from loneliness to depression, worry to anxiety, over-eating and money troubles to addictive relationships and substance abuse. I understand the hidden pain that comes from being unable to live our lives as our true selves. It takes courage to live an authentic life and speak about our inner world.
Reaching out can be incredibly liberating. Therapeutic conversations with a highly trained professional can provide an environment that is safe, trusting and non-judgemental. I work to help you find your way towards greater peace and joy. I use Mindfulness and Body Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy as well as Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Education + Training
- Masters of Social Work Carleton University
- Problem Gambling Institute Therapist Certification
- Smart Recovery Facilitator
- Emotion Focused Therapy Training
- Trauma Treatment Training
- ASIST- Suicide Intervention, NVCI- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
The usual fee for counselling is $150 per 50 minute session.