Sharon Hobbs, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Currently Not Available
Office Hours + Location
- Location: Online Counselling Only
- Monday to Wednesday: 9-5 pm
- Individual, Couple, Family Counselling
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Families facing challenges of having children with disabilities; Parenting and relationship issues
- Career and Life Stage Transitions (job loss/termination, abandonment, illness, separation/divorce)
- Communications, Talent Management and Conflict Resolution for individuals and workplace teams; Peak Performance Teams
- Personal Coach, Executive Coach And Career Coaching
- Seminars & Workshops
- Canadian Counselling And Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) www.ccacc.ca
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 003243
- International Coach Federation (ICF) www.coachfederation.org
- Certified Coaches Federation (CCF) www.certifiedcoachesfederation.com
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association-NCR www.eapa-appae.ca
Education + Training
- Master of Arts – Counselling & Spirituality, Saint Paul University – Ottawa, ON
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, Carleton University – Ottawa, ON
- Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC) – Canadian Counselling And Psychotherapy Association
- Certified Coach Practitioner (CCP) – Certified Coaches Federation
- Qualified MBTI Facilitator – Psychometrics Canada
My goal as a therapist is to help you help yourself in making life-affirming choices that bring you more joy and contentment.
I am under the consultation / supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with Dr. Rovers regarding my clients on a regular basis.
The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist, which is acceptable by many insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife / government, others). If need be, I could issue a receipt in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers, Registered Psychologist, for the counselling services provided by me, a Registered Psychotherapist. It is your responsibility to determine which receipt works for our workplace insurance and benefits.
The regular fee for counselling is $160 (plus HST).