Fees & Payment Options
Our Ottawa Counselling Fees
Capital Choice Counselling is competitively priced. Our goal is to serve Ottawa with a more effective counselling solution, and part of that is maintaining a fair pricing structure.
Our therapists’ fees are presented in a transparent and accessible way. The fees differ based on which Ottawa counsellor or psychotherapist you choose, ranging from $100.00 to $140.00 per one counselling hour. The fees for intern counsellors are $70.00 or less, if in financial need.
CCCG therapists provide affordable counselling services to individual, couples and families in the greater Ottawa area. All our intern counsellors are supervised by clinical psychologists.
Contact us for further details regarding our fees.
Our services are covered by most insurance companies and insurance plans. At the end of each appointment with Capital Choice Counselling therapist, you will receive a receipt from an Ontario Registered Psychologist. You’ll be able to present that receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement. It’s the client’s responsibility to know if such receipts are acceptable to your insurance company. Be aware that insurance companies generally only cover a portion of the cost of counselling, usually somewhere in the range of 80%.
Counselling services are NOT covered by OHIP.
Before your appointment, contact your insurance company for details on your coverage. Be sure to verify the following:
- What psychological services are covered by your policy.
- Whether or not a receipt from an Ontario Registered Psychologist is accepted by your insurance plan.
- Who is covered, per person and per family.
- If the insurer pays a set amount per visit, a portion of the fee per visit, or a total amount independent of sessions.
- If session length is an issue.
- If you need a physician’s referral.
- The procedure for reimbursement.
Accepted Payment Options
Most of our therapists are able to accept the following payment options:
- Credit Card
- E-mail Transfer