Adriana Marguerettaz, M.Ed.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
- Location: Online Counselling Only
Monday to Thursday 9 to 6pm
Fridays 9 to 4pm
Saturdays 9 to 12pm.
- Individual, Couple, and Family Counselling
- Family therapy with children and teens
- Adult Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Focus on deep emotional connections and communication in relationships
- Feelings of depression, sadness, and loneliness
- Stress management
- Anxiety, panic experiences, and anger
- Substance abuse issues
- Eating disorders & psychosomatic disorders
- Parenting orientation, family conflicts, life stages and transitions
- Pre and post immigration, cultural identity, and self-esteem
- Pre-surgery psycho-preparation
- Cardiovascular problems
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
Education + Training
- M.Ed. Counselling, Ottawa University
- B.A. Psychology, University of Buenos Aires
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Couples Emotional Focus Therapy
- Brief Psychodynamic Therapy and Core Conflictual Relationship Therapy.
I am under the consultation / supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with Dr. Rovers regarding my clients on a regular basis. The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist, which is acceptable by many insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife / government, others). If need be, I could issue a receipt in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers, Registered Psychologist, for the counselling services provided by me, a Registered Psychotherapist. It is your responsibility to determine which receipt works for our workplace insurance and benefits.
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST).