Anne M. Flamond
Anne M. Flamond, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Location: Greenbank and Hunt Club Rd.
Available only online during Covid-19
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 PM
Individual, couple and family counselling
- Depression, stress, burnout, anxiety
- Childhood trauma
- Personal development and fulfillment
- Transitional Issues: career change/job satisfaction
- Grief and loss, divorce, ’empty nest’ ‘midlife
- Aging issues, caring for elderly parents, etc.
- Long term relationship/marriage preparation, relationship issues, communication, affairs
- Couple, Relationship, and Marriage Therapy
- Couple, Divorce and Separation
- Individual Therapy
- Military Families and relationships
- Clergy and families
- Mental Health
- Certified member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 002311
Education + Training
- MA in Pastoral Counselling, Couple & Family Therapy. S. Paul University, Ottawa (2000)
- BA Psychology Carleton University (1996)
- Advanced Mediation Certificate – Faculty of Law University of Windsor (2000)
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Certificate – Faculty of Law University of Windsor (2000)
- Summit on Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- New Directions in the Treatment of Trauma and post-traumatic Stress-Integrated Trauma Therapy processing and intervention – Dr. John Briere
- The Clinician’s Institute for Training and Education – Transforming Couples
- Marital Therapy: A Research Based Approach – Dr. John Gottman
I am under the consultation / supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with Dr. Rovers regarding my clients on a regular basis. The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist, which is acceptable by many insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife / government, others). If need be, I could issue a receipt in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers, Registered Psychologist, for the counselling services provided by me, a Registered Psychotherapist. It is your responsibility to determine which receipt works for our workplace insurance and benefits.
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST).