Anne M. Flamond
Anne M. Flamond, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Location: Greenbank and Hunt Club Rd.
- Monday – Friday: 10AM to 7:30 PM
Individual, couple and family counselling
- Depression, stress, burnout, anxiety
- Childhood trauma
- Personal development and fulfillment
- Transitional Issues: career change/job satisfaction
- Grief and loss, divorce, ’empty nest’ ‘midlife
- Aging issues, caring for elderly parents, etc.
- Long term relationship/marriage preparation, relationship issues, communication, affairs
- Blended families and stepparent issues
- Couple, Relationship, and Marriage Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Military Families and relationships
- Clergy and families
- Mental Health
- Certified member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 002311
Education + Training
- MA in Pastoral Counselling, Couple & Family Therapy. S. Paul University, Ottawa (2000)
- BA Psychology Carleton University (1996)
- Advanced Mediation Certificate – Faculty of Law University of Windsor (2000)
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Certificate – Faculty of Law University of Windsor (2000)
- Summit on Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- New Directions in the Treatment of Trauma and post-traumatic Stress-Integrated Trauma Therapy processing and intervention – Fr. John Briere (2009)
- The Clinician’s Institute for Training and Education – Transforming Couples
- Marital Therapy: A Research Based Approach – Dr. John Gottman
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST, where applicable).
Contact This Therapist
Name of Counsellor
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
Greenbank Rd. and Hunt Club Rd.