Jamie McCallum, M.A.
Contact this Therapist
Office Hours + Location
In Person (Main Street)
- Thursday: 8am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am-2 pm
- Communication Improvement
- Couple Therapy
- Couple Therapy: Post Affair
- Couple Therapy: Premarital
- Couple Therapy: Separation and Divorce
- Couple Therapy : When only one partner wants to come
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Emotional Regulation
- Family Therapy: Parenting Skills
- Grief and Bereavement Counselling
- Support for families through the process of MAID (medical assistance in dying)
- Postpartum Depression
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. Reg.No. 13790
- CCPA Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association Member
Education and Training
- Masters of Counselling and Spirituality (2023)
- Doulas of North America (DONA) Certification (2012)
- Bachelor of Education (2002)
- Bachelor of Commerce (2001)
I offer a warm, supportive space to explore what may be keeping you stuck in pattern that hurt each other or yourself. I support individuals, couples and adult families from a trauma-informed perspective. Together we will work toward healing wounds, breaking free from confusing and often frustrating patterns and finding ways to feel connected. I believe that you are the expert of your own journey and work from an emotionally focused approach to help you discover the path that is right for you. I enjoy supporting clients through communication struggles, life transitions, with personal growth, existential and spiritual struggles and to heal from childhood trauma. Please reach out if I can be of help.
I do regular Supervision / consultation with Laure-Marie Carignan PhD RP for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical expertise and to discuss client concerns in a confidential manner. The receipt the client will receive will be in the name of my Supervisor, who is a Registered Psychotherapist in the Province of Ontario. The receipts of a Registered Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario are acceptable by most insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife). It is the client’s responsibility to determine whether this receipt is acceptable for your workplace benefits and insurance.
The regular fee for counselling is $160.00 ( plus HST) per hour session.