Kathy Doornekamp, M. DIV.
Book a Consultation
Currently Not Available
Office Hours + Location
- In Office Counselling
- Perth: Monday and Friday: 9:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Kingston: Tuesday and Thursday 9:45 am-4:30 pm
- Online Counselling: Monday and Tuesday
Wheelchair Accessible Office
- Relationship concerns
- Grief/multiple losses
- Mental health issues
- Faith integration
- Family of origin work (including genogram)
- Country of origin work (war trauma)
- Cross-cultural and cultural adaptation issues
Couples Counselling and Family Counselling
- Pre-marital counselling
- Marriage counselling
- Communication patterns
- Conflict resolution
- Emotional intimacy
- Family counselling ( with Teens: 18 and 19 y.o.)
- Family counselling ( Blended Family)
- Family Counselling ( Aging Parents)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario # 0002522
- OAMFT affiliate
- Member of Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists
Education + Training
- M.Div. Counselling, Tyndale
I do regular consultation with Dr. Martin Rovers, Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical expertise and to discuss client concerns in confidential manner.
The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario, which is acceptable by most insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife). It is your responsibility to determine whether my receipt is acceptable for your workplace benefits and insurance.
The regular fee for counselling is $160 (plus HST).