Marlene and Bob Neufeld
Marlene & Bob Neufeld
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
- Flexible hours, some evening and Saturday appointments available
Wheelchair Accessible Office
Sexual Health in Couples:
Some of the areas that couples need help with in their sexual relationship:
- There may be conflict around expectations and satisfaction.
- There may be discrepancies in desire.
- Some couples have lost the spark that once made their sexual relationship exciting.
- Some parents of young children have difficulty finding time and energy in busy lives to focus on their sexual relationship.
- Others may believe that aging or boredom in long-term relationships automatically leads to a decrease in sexual satisfaction.
- Some couples simply don’t know how to talk about sex with each other.
Marlene and Bob Neufeld offer two-on-two couples therapy aimed at improving sexual relationships. As a couple in their 60’s who have been together over 45 years, they speak from first-hand experience when they say that sex can keep getting better and better.
They also offer groups for couples who want to improve their sexual relationship. The groups are part of a research project studying the effectiveness of group therapy in enhancing sexual relationships. If you are interested in participating in the group, please contact us for more information and to see if the group would be a good fit for you. Couples who do not wish to be part of the group will have access to two-on-two sessions.
- Ontario College of Social Work
Education + Training
- Masters in Social Work (Marlene)
- Masters in Education (Bob)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Training
- Training in Conscious Relationship Coaching with the Hendricks Institute, Hakomi, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Exceptional Marriage Mentoring
“I am under the supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with my supervisor regarding my clients on monthly basis. The receipt you will receive will be in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers and the counselling services will be provided by me. Please see my credentials above.”
The usual fee for counselling is $150 per 50 minute session.
Contact This Therapist
Name of Counsellor
Marlene and Bob Neufeld
Flexible hours, some evening and Saturday appointments available