Martin Rovers, Ph.D.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Ottawa South (Riverside South)
- Workshop Presenter
- Ontario College of Psychologists
- Canadian Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT)
- Canadian Psychological Association
There are two reasons why people come into counselling: enough love for self and others to go to therapy to make themselves better or too much pain in life. Personal learning and growth are courageous acts of people who want to become better people, better partners and and better parents. Growth in counselling requires both a deep knowledge of the human sciences and lots of practice of the required skills: Seize the day!!!!
Education + Training
- Ph.D., Counselling Psychology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, 1995
- Masters of Science, Pastoral Counselling, Loyola College, Baltimore, 1991B.A.,
- Theology, St. Paul University, Ottawa, 1976B.A.,
- Sociology and Psychology, Carleton University, Ottawa, 1971