Office Hours + Location
- Tuesday: 6am-6pm
In Office (Nepean)
- Wednesday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Addictions: Co-dependency
- Adult ADHD
- Anger management individual therapy
- Attachment Wounds
- Career counselling
- Christian counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Grief and bereavement therapy
- Sexual Abuse
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Spiritual counselling
- Teenagers 16-18y.o.
- Trauma therapy (PTSD)
- Men’s Counselling
- Workplace stress
- Post affair
- Separation and divorce
- Internal Family Systems (IFT)
- Teenagers 16-18 y.o.
My desire is to help individuals along their way to finding/building a better version of themselves, developing more control in their lives, working through their past experiences and traumas, and exploring their beliefs. My approach is a combination of neurobiology and philosophy, with techniques rooted in mindfulness, internal story, psychodynamic theory, ACT, and various other psychological theories to offer a well-rounded approach to meeting client needs. I practice from a client-centered perspective, desiring to come alongside and support clients as we reflect together and see how our work can bring about the change that brought them to therapy.
Education + Training
- Masters of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University, 2023
- Bachelor of Arts: Concentration in Psychology, Tyndale University, Toronto, 2021
- CRPO College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (Qualifying)
- CCPA Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
I do regular Supervision / consultation with Laure-Marie Carignan PhD RP for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical expertise and to discuss client concerns in a confidential manner. The receipt the client will receive will be in the name of my Supervisor, who is a Registered Psychotherapist in the Province of Ontario. The receipts of a Registered Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario are acceptable by most insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife). It is the client’s responsibility to determine whether this receipt is acceptable for your workplace benefits and insurance. My fee is $100.00 (HST included) per one counselling hour.