Siobhan Diderich, M.A.
Book a Consultation
Office Hours + Location
Location: Online Counselling Only
- Monday – Wednesday 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Addiction and co-dependency
- Anxiety Disorders
- Blended families (individual)
- Career and workplace
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Communication and Social Skills
- Grief and Loss
- Interpersonal Communication
- Life Transitions and aging parents
- Mood Disorders
- Personal Growth
- Postpartum Depression
- Relationship issues (individual)
- Stress Management
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), Registration #007968
Education and Training
- Master of Arts in Counselling and Spirituality – Saint Paul University School of Counselling, Psychotherapy, and Spirituality
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Communication Studies – Carleton University
- Mindfulness Seminar
- Exploring Bereavement
- Addiction and codependence
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Training, ACT 1
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), Registration # 007968
From time to time many of us find ourselves struggling with our thoughts, emotions, and inner experiences. This can be described as an “inner voice” which is often: worrying, judging, analyzing and criticizing. It’s the one that tells us we aren’t good enough or that we are going to fail. This voice can become overwhelming and can even seem to take control over our thoughts. If you’ve ever experienced this, you are not alone. Together we can explore how to navigate difficult thoughts and emotions. This will lead to a better understanding of who you are, and create greater harmony in your life.
I specialize in treating clients with anxiety and mood disorders. I also work with clients who are struggling with relationship issues, parenting issues, burnout, self-esteem, attachment issues, codependency and addiction. Reaching out for help is not an easy thing to do, so if you’ve made it this far, then you’ve already taken the first step towards creating change. Together we can explore the deeper causes that may be contributing to your pain. Life is messy and sometimes it’s unclear how to take the next step. I’m here to support and walk alongside you in this process of self-discovery and healing.
I take an integrative and goal-oriented approach that leaves room for exploration and growth. Creating more awareness and insight into understanding ourselves and our perspectives helps us move towards living a more meaningful life. While this will not eliminate struggle, it will better equip us with the tools we need to handle the challenges life throws our way.
In our first few sessions I will look to get to know you better and understand what has brought you to counselling. From there we can work together to identify the individual goals you would like to achieve. We will then create a plan for meeting these goals in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
I am under the consultation / supervision of Dr. Martin Rovers, (email@example.com) Ontario Registered Psychologist, for the ongoing development of my professional and ethical learning and for psychological services to my clients. I consult with Dr. Rovers regarding my clients on a regular basis.
The receipt you will receive will be in my name, as a Registered Psychotherapist, which is acceptable by many insurance companies (e.g. Sunlife / government, others). If need be, I could issue a receipt in the name of Dr. Martin Rovers, Registered Psychologist, for the counselling services provided by me, a Registered Psychotherapist. It is your responsibility to determine which receipt works for our workplace insurance and benefits.
The regular fee for counselling is $150 (plus HST).