Sexual Health In Couples
Some of the areas that couples need help with in their sexual relationship:
- There may be conflict around expectations and satisfaction.
- There may be discrepancies in desire.
- Some couples have lost the spark that once made their sexual relationship exciting.
- Some parents of young children have difficulty finding time and energy in busy lives to focus on their sexual relationship.
- Others may believe that aging or boredom in long-term relationships automatically leads to a decrease in sexual satisfaction.
- Some couples simply don’t know how to talk about sex with each other.
Marlene and Bob Neufeld offer two-on-two couples therapy aimed at improving sexual relationships. As a couple in their 60’s who have been together over 45 years, they speak from first-hand experience when they say that sex can keep getting better and better.
They also offer groups for couples who want to improve their sexual relationship. The groups are part of a research project studying the effectiveness of group therapy in enhancing sexual relationships. If you are interested in participating in the group, please contact us for more information and to see if the group would be a good fit for you. Couples who do not wish to be part of the group will have access to two-on-two sessions.
Capital Choice Counselling Group has psychotherapists who can help and guide you towards this goal. Fill in the form on the right and begin your journey, or call 613-425-4257.
Areas We Serve
- South Keys